1. The promoter of the competition is Grunwald UK Ltd whose registered office is at: 18 Northgate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK, NG34 7BJ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except
employees of Grunwald UK, past and present, and their close relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by
these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entry will be 28 February 2019. After this date no further entries to
the competition will be permitted.
6. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow our page on LinkedIn
(https://www.linkedin.com/company/grunwald-uk-ltd-langguth-uk-ltd/) to win a £100 Amazon voucher. At the end of February, we will randomly draw one follower who will be sent the Amazon voucher. The
winner will be notified by 15 March 2019.
7. Grunwald UK reserves the right to cancel the competition if
circumstances arise outside of its control.
8. Grunwald UK is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by
any third party.
9. The prize is as follows: £100 Amazon voucher.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is
not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on LinkedIn within 28 days of the closing
date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Grunwald UK's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be
final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by
these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as
well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third
party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Grunwald UK and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the
20. Grunwald UK shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or
modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.